Commercial hard ice cream machine is a device used to make hard ice cream. This machine is made of high-quality stainless steel, compared with traditional hard ice cream machines, this hard ice cream making equipment has a better cooling effect. And microcomputer control, easy to operate.
Many customers who have bought a hard ice cream making machine want to know how to clean the hard ice cream. Next, we will introduce the cleaning and maintenance methods of hard ice cream in detail.
How to maintain and clean commercial hard ice cream machine?
- Empty all the materials in the hard ice cream maker machine before cleaning. If there is the material remaining inside the machine, it needs to be powered off for 30 minutes, and then cleaned after the ice cream melts. When cleaning, you need to turn off the power and unplug the expansion tube.
- The user can add an appropriate amount of detergent or disinfectant to the hard ice cream maker machine. When the storage tank no longer has air bubbles, press the cleaning button. Drain the cleaning solution after about 5 minutes of cleaning. Then wash with water 3 to 4 times.
- Pay attention to check whether the seal sleeve of the agitator is damaged after cleaning. Then apply petroleum jelly to each part that needs to be lubricated.
- After cleaning the inner cylinder and various parts, install them in order. Do not overtighten the screws when installing them.
- When using the commercial hard ice cream machine again, wash the machine again with clean water. The cleaning process takes about 5 minutes. Finally, after confirming that the clear water is completely discharged, add ice cream slurry to make hard ice cream.