The wafer ice cream cone has a sweet smell. We can often see that it has different patterns and shapes. How do we make it? Whether it is made at home or made with an ice cream wafer cup making machine. The steps are roughly the same and very easy. Let’s take a look.
Table of Contents
Homemade ice cream cones
Ingredients: 30g butter, 32g powdered sugar, 35g protein, 50g low-gluten flour
Accessories: 1/16 teaspoon of salt
- Soften the butter and use a whisk until fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar and salt, and mix well. Add egg whites one by one, stir into a uniform paste, add low-gluten flour, and stir evenly.
- Put the mixed materials into the cone mold for heating, and bake them into golden yellow. Take down the mold to cool and take out the wafer ice cream cone.
Reading the above production steps, is it easy? So what about commercial ice cream cones?
Commercial ice cream cones making
It is very easy for commercial production of ice cream cones.
Commercial production of ice cream cones requires a dough mixer and an ice cream wafer cup making machine. You can start your ice cream cone making business with the two machines.
- When preparing the dough paste, put the above ingredients into the dough mixer according to the proportion, and the dough mixer automatically runs to mix the raw materials evenly.
- Turn on the ice cream wafer cup making machine and put them evenly mixed batter into the barrel of the forming machine.
- By controlling the control panel of the automatic ice cream cone machine, the machine automatically grouting, clamping, baking, molding, and cooling.
When using a commercial ice cream cone maker to make ice cream cones, you only need to manipulate the buttons of the machine and the machine will run automatically. All you need to do is to mix the ingredients of the ice cream cone and put it into the forming machine to form it.
Is it easy to make ice cream cones commercially?